The 2022-2023 CASA Application has been posted.
Please carefully review all instructions on this and the associated pages before submitting your application.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and have approximately 3 years of formal instruction in Arabic prior to joining CASA. Non-U.S. citizens may apply as a Pay-Your-Own-Way participant. The program is designed for graduate students and applicants must fall into one of the following categories:
- current graduate students (e.g., PhD or MA student)
- undergraduate students in their junior or senior year
- holders of either a bachelor's or master's degree.
The CASA I application process includes the following components:
- APPLICATION - Submitting an Application Form with transcripts. See Application & Instructions.
- SELECTION EXAM - Taking a Selection Exam to assess listening, reading, and oral proficiency skills is part of the application process. Once you have completed the application, please review the Exam page carefully to learn how to register for all sections of this exam.
CASA 2022-2023 Deadlines:
- This year's application deadline is January 20, 2022
- Selection exams may be taken from December 1, 2021 - February 9, 2022