Those enrolled at a consortium member school at the time of application are eligible for the consortium rate. Applications are not considered complete until your application fee has been received.
CASA I/II programs:
- $110 for those currently enrolled in a Consortium Member school (see Consortium Listing)
- $135 for non-consortium schools
CASA III program:
- $150 for those currently employed by a Consortium Member school (see Consortium Listing)
- $200 for non-consortium schools
This year's fee includes a portion of the OPI exam fee.
If you wish to pay your application fee by credit card, use the payment links shared in the automated email sent after you submit your application.
For those paying by check, please send your payment to the address below, postmarked by the application deadline.
Make the check or money order payable to: University of Arizona.
- Make sure to include "Applicant's Name - CASA application" on memo line of check.
- We strongly advise using a mail option that includes tracking, such as Priority Mail or a money order through USPS
Sarah Stoll, CASA Program Coordinator
The University of Arizona, MENAS
1219 N. Santa Rita Avenue
PO Box 210158B
Tucson, AZ 85719